Code of Conduct
As a member of the British Wood Flooring Association, I subscribe, without reservation, to these Standards of Professional Conduct.
- To deal with my customers with honesty and integrity.
- To promote the merits of my products and services without degrading competitors.
- To reveal all the material facts so that the truth about my products and services may be understood fully.
- To abide by all government regulations and statutes.
- To support the BWFA and its goals and purposes toward advancing the wood flooring industry.
- To, in the performance of my profession, commit no act that would discredit my profession or the wood flooring industry.
- To abide by these Standards of Professional Conduct and recognise the BWFA as the authority in all matters relating to interpretation and enforcement of these Standards within prevailing legal limits.